Frequently Asked Questions
The second annual International Leadership Advancement Trip is April 19–24, 2020 at Baha Mar in Nassau, Bahamas.
Coaches that meet the Incentive Qualifications (see the Qualification Requirements section for more details) will be invited to attend. The Trip is available only to the achieving Coach and their Guest; the Guest cannot be another Coach who did not qualify for the International Leadership Advancement Trip. If the achieving Coach account consists of a primary and Co-Applicant, then those individuals are considered the achieving Coach and Guest. Please note that if the Guest is under the age of 18, the Guest is unable to attend OPTAVIA-sponsored events. For more information, please refer to the Terms & Conditions.
The International Leadership Advancement Trip includes:
- Accommodations for two (2) at the Baha Mar in Nassau, Bahamas (April 19–24, 2020) for six (6) days and five (5) nights
- U.S based Coaches will receive a travel credit of $1,000.00 USD per Coach account. Hong Kong & Singapore based Coaches will receive a travel credit of $5,000.00 USD per Coach account
- Resort credit of $500.00 USD per Coach account
- Round-Trip transfers for the Coach and Guest from the Nassau International Airport to Baha Mar
- Select group events hosted by the Sponsor (e.g., Community Events, Educational Sessions, etc.)
I have qualified for the International Leadership Advancement Trip. When will I receive an invitation for it?
Invitations will go out on or around the second week of January 2020 following the qualification period ending on December 31, 2019. At that time, more details for the event will be shared.
We are sorry you are unable to join us for the International Leadership Advancement Trip! Per the Terms & Conditions, the rewards must be taken as offered and may not be assigned or transferred. The rewards, or any unused portion of the rewards, are not exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash, a subsequent Trip, reward or other compensation. For more details, please view the full Terms & Conditions.